First aid dressing set for children and babies
This small, handy set was specially designed for the needs of children. Regardless of whether it is abrasions, burns, sand in the eye or other injuries and accidents - with this plaster set from Yellodoor you are perfectly equipped to be able to help quickly and, above all, correctly in an emergency. The set includes funny printed plasters and small reward stickers - so the pain goes away in a flash!
Due to its compact size, the set is ideal for trips, cycling, hiking or simply as a first aid kit for children at home or in the car.
Handy and compact
The small first-aid kit was specially put together for children and babies and, thanks to its small size, fits ideally in any backpack, bag or even in the car.
Ideal first care
So that small aches and pains and larger injuries can be treated ideally, the first aid bag has all the most important utensils. With bandages, disinfectant wipes, a sterile liquid to wash out eyes and wounds, and much more!
The sweet prints of the hypoallergenic plasters and special reward stickers ensure that even not so brave children quickly forget the pain.
Ideal for any emergency
With the 52-piece emergency set for children, your own medicine chest can be ideally supplemented with special bandages for children. Ideal for parents, grandparents and all public institutions.
The set includes:
- 2 x gel compresses against burns
- 1 x non-adhesive absorbent wound pad
- 1 x elastic wound pad 1 x first aid scissors
- 1 x hypoallergenic tape
- 1 x sterile liquid for cleaning wounds and eyes
- 2 x pain relieving medical pads
- 3 x alcohol-free disinfectant wipes
- 2 x hypoallergenic plasters (4 x 3 cm)
- 2 x hypoallergenic elbow and knee patches
- 16 x funny children's plasters
- 1 x plastic medical measuring spoon
- 18 x reward stickers with different designs
We are absolutely convinced of our product. This is exactly why we offer you a money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will take care of your request.